일부만 퍼 왔습니다.
The easiest method of installing eComStation 2.x in a virtual machine is to use the standard eComStation 2.x distribution CD.
Before you begin, verify that the following tasks are complete:
- Read General Installation Instructions for All VMware Products.
- When configuring the virtual machine, select Serenity Systems eComStation 2 for the Guest Operating System version in the New Virtual Machine Wizard. If this selection is not available, select OS/2 or Other.
- Supported virtual disks. LSILOGIC and IDE
- It is recommended that you use the e1000 Network Adapter.
- Insert the eComStation 2.x CD in the CD-ROM drive.
- Power on the virtual machine to start installing eComStation 2.x.
- Configure the following options:
- Select boot with menu for own values instead of the default installation values.
- Select the Target Hardware: Modern hardware, ACPI mode option.
- Select the Display Driver: SNAP option.
- Use the down arrow key to select the Skip Disk Integrity option.
- Press F10 and press Enter to save these options and continue the installation process.
- Select your keyboard layout.
- Accept the eComStation 2.x EULA.
- Type the eComStation 2.x registration information.
- Select the appropriate options, depending on the eComStation version you are installing.
- To create a bootable volume and install a bootloader for eComStation 2.1, select Launch Installation Volume Manager > (1)Create a bootable New Volume > (2)System Boot Menu > Click Install/Update.
Note: You must manually install the AiR-Boot BootMenu.
- To create a bootable volume for eComStation 2.0, select New Volume > Launch Installation Volume Manager > (1)Create a bootable New Volume.
- Format your file system with journaled file system (JFS) or high performance file system (HPFS).
- Continue the installation by selecting components, utilities, and other resources.
- Restart your virtual machine and complete the installation.